Hospitals In Udon Thani

terrier123

Been to both AEK and Panyavejinter , i had a three day/3 night stay and it cost 32,000 baht in the AEK , very clean and professional, English spoken by doctor very good, had a check up there the other day, quite impressed.

Panyavejinter, had my bloods done, i suppose same price as AEK, and had some dentist work done, not very hygienic, needed a slap of paint in Dental room.

Hope that gives you a guideline, Depends i suppose what you need doing.

The wife has been in AEK for surgury and she was amazed that it didn't hurt like a local hospital.

Diagnosed with a tumor in the morning and in the operating room that night, successful outcome and home in two days for something like 28,000 Baht,(Insurance accepted) More than happy with there standards, care,service and price.

Never used the other one.

AEK is excellent.Been there several times and always been impressed with the professional service.

Panyavejinter (formerly Paolo) used to be of a similar standard but I believe they have lost some grants funding in the last couple of years and now have no permanent doctors on site......only on call,which can mean a delay sometimes before receiving treatment.

Another option for you to consider is the Army Hospital on the Khon Kaen road,on the right just before the big traffic junction (Honda Garage).A fair bit cheaper than the other two but you will probably have to wait before being seen.