Beautifull Gals ,they Have Their Uses !

Buff-horns

There was an article on the back page of the Nation by Ulimate Oink on Tuesday august 23 in which he has a pop at the stunners who work in the offices of the realm .

It appears to be the case that they are all mostly lazy incompetant and stupid.

They are not good at their job but on account of their looks and figure others are prepared to overlook their inadaqasies, and go on ogling them.

eye candy i guess.

But they can be great salesladies as guys will sign anything when he has a lovely lady in front of him.

There was an article on the back page of the Nation by Ulimate Oink on Tuesday august 23 in which he has a pop at the stunners who work in the offices of the realm .

They are not good at their job but on account of their looks and figure others are prepared to overlook their inadaqasies, and go on ogling them.

eye candy i guess.

But they can be great salesladies as guys will sign anything when he has a lovely lady in front of him.

Only IDIOTS will buy something they don't want because it is being presented to them by a beautiful girl, most people have more sense.

Sex does not always work as a Sales Tool, but there will always be the unfortunate few who fall for it

eye candy i guess.

I bet they all pick their nose, too :o

eye candy i guess.

Only IDIOTS will buy something they don't want because it is being presented to them by a beautiful girl, most people have more sense.

Sex does not always work as a Sales Tool, but there will always be the unfortunate few who fall for it

I will guarantee I am not the only guy on this forum with clothes in the cupboard which were purchased as a means to an end................but of course not now that I am a respectable married man ! ! :o:D:D

Only IDIOTS will buy something they don't want because it is being presented to them by a beautiful girl,

:o

Is this a joke or what? Did you ever do sales or marketing? Most people also believe they are immune to advertisements, while the fact is that they are not. You are rarely selling a product/service per se, the buying experience is part of it.

most people have more sense.
Here you must be joking. Most people are very easily manipulated - not only by pretty girls, but also by catchy phrases, logos, music, colors and even the use of bright light itself. Sense has got nothing to do with it. Are you living in the stone age??

I agree that obvious sex can be ineffective in sales as it may be perceived as low/dirty and create negativity - but beauty? A beutiful salesperson has an immediate advantage. If you are going to hire sales people, I hope for your sake you don't pick the ugly ones first!

Sex, it does always work as a Sales Tool. We have all been the unforturnate once. What do you think the marriage is ?Isn't it a sales contract in a way?

Sex, it does always work as a Sales Tool. We have all been the unforturnate once. What do you think the marriage is ?Isn't it a sales contract in a way?

Thats why we are in thailand , right ? :o

eye candy i guess.

SEX sells the world over................DJM

A question of relationships: Stop ogling – tell her the truth

Published on Aug 23, 2005

When was the last time you gave the office babe a piece of your mind? Yes, I’m talking about that stunning girl who breezes past you with her tight blouse and suggestive skirt, walking as if she’d just won a beauty pageant.

It doesn’t seem to matter that she’s incompetent, lazy and probably just downright stupid – that’s okay because she’s beautiful and nobody will ever tell her the truth while she’s still pretty.

If you’ve never noticed the truth before, perhaps it’s time we all smacked ourselves in the faces and owned up to the fact that all of us give attractive people way too much of a break. It doesn’t matter what an imbecile the lady might be at work, if her cleavage goes nicely enough with her face, there’s not a chance in ###### you’ll tell her she would be better off trying to land a rich guy instead of trying to get actual work done.

Having said this, I’m as guilty as the guilty can be. “You don’t realise what your true potential is,” I once told a girl I was dating. In reality, I wanted to explain to her that spending two hours in the bath each day wasn’t really helping her career.

“You’re one of the few girls I really enjoy talking to,” I told another. I had spent the last hour mentally undressing her and hardly remembered what we were talking about. At least I was being truthful about enjoying the chat, but she seemed to think that she was charming me with her incredibly wearisome speech.

In an ideal world, looks wouldn’t matter and merit would reign supreme. Fat chance that would happen. In Thailand’s most elite workplaces, it is hardly a secret that women with good looks will most certainly be given more care and attention than the mediocre.

While the mediocre need to shine through merit, the beautiful flaunt their physical virtues and become far more successful than they deserve.

And don’t imagine for a moment that they think they don’t deserve it. Remember that the beautiful would have been treated in the same way by at least their high-school friends, their university peers, and by anyone in their social circles. The result is that they will think that they are better than they really are, and much better than anyone around them.

“Few people understand what I mean,” said one of my dates.

I’ve spent a lot of time with the genre of attractive women, and this is a classic symptom of overestimation of oneself, highly prevalent among this group.

The years of praise of their physical attractiveness have turned these girls into proud freaks who think an unblemished complexion and smooth hair are substitutes for brains.

Their little world of frivolous, selfish self-indulgence is something us guys need to get into and understand. It doesn’t matter how trivial or obtuse that little world is. If we want to see “more” of her, we need to understand her moronic world. If we don’t get her, she’s too intelligent for us.

They’ve been given enough slack and it’s time those that have survived and flourished purely because of their looks were told the truth. Remember: it’s as much for us as it is for them.

Otherwise, it’s inevitable that someday, somebody will tell them the truth, and it will be too late for them to change from ageing shallow people with few skills and, more worryingly, little chance to be more than a sad old trophy wife.

nationgroup.com.

Only IDIOTS will buy something they don't want because it is being presented to them by a beautiful girl,

:o

Is this a joke or what? Did you ever do sales or marketing? Most people also believe they are immune to advertisements, while the fact is that they are not. You are rarely selling a product/service per se, the buying experience is part of it.

most people have more sense.
Here you must be joking. Most people are very easily manipulated - not only by pretty girls, but also by catchy phrases, logos, music, colors and even the use of bright light itself. Sense has got nothing to do with it. Are you living in the stone age??

I agree that obvious sex can be ineffective in sales as it may be perceived as low/dirty and create negativity - but beauty? A beutiful salesperson has an immediate advantage. If you are going to hire sales people, I hope for your sake you don't pick the ugly ones first!

When I read the post that you have quoted here, I knew immediately that it was completely false. I was going to respond when I read yours and it addressed the same points I was thinking of; very nice work. Gimme the paper, I'm signing.

i have an example of this .i teacher i know who has exceptional english skills is unfortunately fat and not too hot looking but she is a great teacher for the kids.

She has been downgraded by the school director and replaced with a beautifull young teacher whose english skills are downright terrible.

He has done this only because he fancies her and she is lovely looking and for no other reason. its a pity for the pupils that they now have a teacher who is useless at english.

but she does look nice ,and all the other male teachers fancy her . so thats thais for you !

i have an example of this .i teacher i know who has exceptional english skills is unfortunately fat and not too hot looking but she is a great teacher for the kids.

She has been downgraded by the school director and replaced with a beautifull young teacher whose english skills are downright terrible.

He has done this only because he fancies her and she is lovely looking and for no other reason. its a pity for the pupils that they now have a teacher who is useless at english.

but she does look nice ,and all the other male teachers fancy her . so thats thais for you !

Given a choice as a kid I know which one I would have chosen.

I like the phrase "unfortunately fat" :o