Changing Baht To Pounds And Best Flights Deals To The Uk

onnut

HI Guys,

ive got to fly back to the UK soon, I have not gone back for 8 years so have no idea where a good deal is to be had. can anyone help out please?

I wanted to go next month around the 7th but work has asked me to stay on for 1 more month, so will probably be first week in April now. I only need a one way as I am moving back to the UK with my family, only I will go first to set things up before my family come. so if anyone knows of any good websites to get a good flight deal please let me know. I would prefer a non stop to Heathrow or Gatwick if possible please.

also, would you recomend me taking baht to the UK and changing there into pounds or changing before I leave. and should I change now or wait until I go?

cheers for the help.

thanks

Does this mean l will not get my Bigmac lunch now :crying:. God life is hard. :(

As for your journey, seems Airasia is good but must change to Stanstead, and Jet is cool but must change in the middle of nowhere.

Gosh, losing onnut. Better have another beer. :drunk:

a few quotes for you from atninter, using 4th April as departure date. Arrival at Heathrow

Srilankan 16,600 tax included via Columbo

Kingfisher 17,300 tax included via Mumbai

Egypt 17,500 tax included via Cairo

and many others

Direct EVA 21,000 tax included.

Edited by beano2274

Wow, much cheaper than I thought.

Yeah, sorry TA, work is not paying so well now and I've got a little boy to educate. I don't want to go but know it's for the best.

I will stay in touch on TV to get my Thai fix though. And one day, dunno when but one day I will be back.

Wow, much cheaper than I thought.

Yeah, sorry TA, work is not paying so well now and I've got a little boy to educate. I don't want to go but know it's for the best.

I will stay in touch on TV to get my Thai fix though. And one day, dunno when but one day I will be back.

Dont do it........you surely must have done some research but unless you already have a house paid for or gonna earn 50k Sterling, think you may find you take a severe drop in standard of living...seriously, inflation is rampant in the UK...6 quid a gallon of petrol....small house in the south to rent is 800 a month plus 120 council tax...gas, electric, insurance etc etc etc.....just dont

JJ Mall, beside Jatujak has an Exchange place, Orange sign sorry cant remember the name, 1st floor---best rates I have found the merchants from Jatujak feed lots of biz to him.

For Fares, I looked on vayama, not cheap for non stop flights, but if you are willing to do via India not bad.

• 1 month later...