Hotel To Guesthouse

middlepath

Next month Thai wife and I land in CM. We have a 4/5 star hotel booked for the first few days. Now this hotel could be in any city, nice, but no real charm.

Plus we have the in-laws coming to visit us and I really do not want to be seen in a fansy smasy Hotel so we booked a guest house, now the question>>>>

Has anyone stayed or know about the Red Hibiscus guesthouse? We rented the Mini suite. It looks nice but no pool and love to swim, but it's ok. Also if the in-laws want to stay over a night I can book them a room there and not pay out the nose for a room for them. Plus I am sure they would feel more comfortale in a place like this then the other place.

Red Hibiscus reviews anyone. Thanks.

Next month Thai wife and I land in CM. We have a 4/5 star hotel booked for the first few days. Now this hotel could be in any city, nice, but no real charm.

Plus we have the in-laws coming to visit us and I really do not want to be seen in a fansy smasy Hotel so we booked a guest house, now the question>>>>

Has anyone stayed or know about the Red Hibiscus guesthouse? We rented the Mini suite. It looks nice but no pool and love to swim, but it's ok. Also if the in-laws want to stay over a night I can book them a room there and not pay out the nose for a room for them. Plus I am sure they would feel more comfortale in a place like this then the other place.

Hi, Red Hibiscus guesthouse is an excellent choice. Located just across the moat from Ram Hospital 100 m down a small Soi, it is walking distance to Kad Suan Kow, Computer Plaza, Chotana pool [on Chotana take the Left (West) just before Bkk Bank as you walk North, fol by the 1st Right and the 1st Left]. Quiet. I recommend the suite at the top at the front. This suite is the largest yet relatively inexpensive and beautifully designed w/ TV, music system, and separate ensuite. Nice small restaurant downstairs. Enjoy!

We are staying in the Red Hibiscus right now; it is very nice simple rooms, very clean, attentive and friendly staff. Prices are great, not noisy. beds are just ok; no tub but decent water pressure and AC. Laid back type place.

"Has anyone stayed or know about the Red Hibiscus guesthouse? We rented the Mini suite. It looks nice but no pool and love to swim, but it's ok. Also if the in-laws want to stay over a night I can book them a room there and not pay out the nose for a room for them. Plus I am sure they would feel more comfortale in a place like this then the other place.

"

"We are staying in the Red Hibiscus right now; it is very nice simple rooms, very clean, attentive and friendly staff. Prices are great, not noisy. beds are just ok; no tub but decent water pressure and AC. Laid back type place."

Laid back and simple, just want we need. Relly do not need a tub. Thanks so much for caring to answer my post.

How's breakfast? What time do they open, love my coffee early. :o