Newbie In Forum

FalseMove

Hi guys, I'm currently staying in Chiang Mai and this place is like a total new world to me. I'm still exploring this place haaaa.... Well would definately love to make more new friends from around here to widen my social network and once in a while, we can always meet up for a cup of coffee, chit chat, find out more new adventurous places to go in Chiang Mai....

I'm a very easy going guy. Very adventurous, spontaneous at times, technology stuff, meeting new people, umm... etc....

Edited by FalseMove

um...just in case u hadnt noticed this is the ladies part of the forum therefore not a dating scene thingy.... so if u have gynie problems or cant find your bra size in thailand, this is the place; i think u might find more info in the general sections,for guy stuff, new in town, etc.... read thru then post...

bina

israel

Welcome on sarcastic TVF... wink.gif

Am not sure if the forum is the place to meet people, but so once in awhile there are get-togethers announced on the forum. Best strategy to meet people I guess is to follow your interest and see if there are groups in CM that cater you social needs. Technical stuff...? Set up an alternative for Facebook? biggrin.gif