Indian Restaurants

Senia

For very no-frills food, and if you are in the Sapaan Kwaii area, check-out Abu Ibrahim restaurant on Pradipat road, not far from the sky train station. Owners I believe are Thai-Bangladeshi and they do a mish mash of South Asian stuff. Not the greatest Indian but reasonably priced and the restaurant itself is clean, air-con, etc.

Eaten there many times - owners are eager to please, and make good food. Good if you're in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

Place on Soi 23 is almost always empty, and the menu is bog-standard. Have never really thought of giving it a shot and never will now.

Wise decision. I felt thoroughly cheated having gone out of my way to visit the place, thanks purely to what i now know to be phoney internet marketing. Makes me angry as people like him, ruin sites like tripadvisor.

Trip Advisor have actually addressed the reviews from this place, I actually had an email from TA.

It's no longer No. 1 in Bangkok, it's now 1096 out of 1100.

Place on Soi 23 is almost always empty, and the menu is bog-standard. Have never really thought of giving it a shot and never will now.

Wise decision. I felt thoroughly cheated having gone out of my way to visit the place, thanks purely to what i now know to be phoney internet marketing. Makes me angry as people like him, ruin sites like tripadvisor.

Trip Advisor have actually addressed the reviews from this place, I actually had an email from TA.

It's no longer No. 1 in Bangkok, it's now 1096 out of 1100.

Yes i had noticed a couple of weeks ago them falling down the ratings. It took a long time but i'm glad TA finally acted. Can't say it hasn't dented my faith in the website though. I went quite a long way out of my way to visit that place. Anyway, justice has been done.