Septic Tank

nam-thip

Thanks guys.

Driving around the villages is fine but this property is one of those that gets missed as it stands alone.

It's not my place but the wife's ma's house and neither have any idea who to contact (no surprise to that) my first suggestion was for them to contact the local authority office but it fell on deaf ears so hit on the idea of seeing if there was a private operator one of the local guys could come up with.

I'll continue trying to hammer a nail into the knot.

Driving around the villages is fine but this property is one of those that gets missed as it stands alone.

I would suggest going over the stores that specialize in selling all manner of tanks, water, septic, etc. Phetch city has several. I'm sure they will be able to refer you to someone.

I have sent a PM to the OP with a phone number for the service required,anyone else seeking the number can let me know here, regards stoneyboy.

Thanks for that stoneyboy, i'll pass the number on to my lady.

At the moment i'm back in the UK due to my fathers recent passing.

The news has been even worse for my misses as within the last month she's lost her grandma then last week her mother passed away.

Once again thanks for the contact number and it will be dealt with in due course.