Valentine'S Day

heybruce

It's Valentine's Day, that wonderful time of year when women remind the men in their lives that it's a lot easier to buy some damned flowers than deal with the grief that comes when we don't buy them. Any suggestions on the easiest way to stay out of trouble?

LOL... :)

I was primarily looking forward to going out with my sticker collection, but I guess I could stop by a market and get some flowers. Or just Tesco for a box of Ferrero. No wait, scratch that. I'll do Duc the Praslin and support local business, not some big multinational company.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

LOL... :)

I was primarily looking forward to going out with my sticker collection, but I guess I could stop by a market and get some flowers. Or just Tesco for a box of Ferrero. No wait, scratch that. I'll do Duc the Praslin and support local business, not some big multinational company.

Valentines day Ian Forbes stickers?

True Uptheos, I had to show it to her on MY computer.

She liked it ,but said she did not get me one, which pleases me as I would be paying for it anyway :D

Anyway, off to The Chedi for a slap up tonight, Can't wait always enjoy the food and the ambience there, and at 1,700 Baht pp I think its reasonable.

What was not reasonable was the 5,000 Baht they wanted to pick us up and take us back

Stuff that, my missus hardly drinks so she can drive :)

She liked it ,but said she did not get me one, which pleases me as I would be paying for it anyway :D

Anyway, off to The Chedi for a slap up tonight, Can't wait always enjoy the food and the ambience there, and at 1,700 Baht pp I think its reasonable.

What was not reasonable was the 5,000 Baht they wanted to pick us up and take us back

Where do you live Chiang Rai??

I'll drive you for 3000B :D

At that price you would think so, a taxi from BK -CM is only 2,000 Baht more.

FYI...I live just past the airport near Big C.....a heck of a hike to The Chedi eh? ;)