Tiger Fined 4 Spiting At Dubai Classic

gotlost

Good news.

Although he's a great golfer his behaviour on Course is in many instances just not acceptable. Throwing clubs or slamming them into the ground, swearing are bad enough but his habit of spitting is quite disgusting and should definitely be penalised more frequently.

Whether he likes it or not he is a role model for probably thousands of youngsters and he should control himself and behave accordingly.

Patrick

I did not see that incident with Garcia, and I have never seen him behave in that way, although it obviously happened on that one occasion.

Tiger however has had the disgusting habit of expectorating on the course regularly, whenever the urge seemed to take him, for years.

I always wondered why his “handlers” – and more importantly his Sponsors - did not insist he stops this revolting practice.

I surmise that now he is lower in the Golf celestial world people finally feel free to point out how repulsive it is.

Patrick

I did not see that incident with Garcia, and I have never seen him behave in that way, although it obviously happened on that one occasion.

Tiger however has had the disgusting habit of expectorating on the course regularly, whenever the urge seemed to take him, for years.

I always wondered why his “handlers” – and more importantly his Sponsors - did not insist he stops this revolting practice.

I surmise that now he is lower in the Golf celestial world people finally feel free to point out how repulsive it is.

Patrick

Have you ever watched a major league baseball game? They all spit.

I don't do it, never have done it and do not like to see it but, as they say...Spit happens!

Good news.

Although he's a great golfer his behaviour on Course is in many instances just not acceptable. Throwing clubs or slamming them into the ground, swearing are bad enough but his habit of spitting is quite disgusting and should definitely be penalised more frequently.

Whether he likes it or not he is a role model for probably thousands of youngsters and he should control himself and behave accordingly.

Patrick

Hear hear!!!

I was working in Iraq in 1988 and we had this American superintendent who was a tobacco chewer and during our morning meetings he would have a polystyrene cup which he used for spit.

Most of the Iraq engineers were female as the males where all away fighting the Iranians and one particular female engineer told the guy that he habit of spitting was disgusting.

The guy reacted by picking up the spit cup and swallowing the contents, well I think everybody in the room almost threw up.