Pattaya Immigration Issue Order To Revoke Visa Of British National

Rimmer

Quite a record of hit and run, so to speak, layed out in this most recent article....which certainly does a better, clearer job of recounting this guy's history compared to the shoddy local Thai reports.

With that history, you'd think there would be a string of bail jumping arrest warrants trailing this guy's name ... But again, no mention of that....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet there's a few TVF members whose <deleted> started puckering reading the thread title. :D

Why?

You may be one of the few of the members you talk about....................a sordid brain..............takes one to know one.--if you are and it excites you keep it private.......................as long as it doesn't involve kids.

I guess English isn't your first language so I shall remain...

Yours Clueless

NL

Wow... I suggested no smoke without fire. Arrests in Australia and New Zealand but managing to flee at the 11th hour.

Anyone considering the innocent until proven guilty mantra.... if he is innocent, why the forged passport?

I reckon the relevant agencies in all the places where he is wanted will be conferring to see who gets the first hit.

Wow... I suggested no smoke without fire. Arrests in Australia and New Zealand but managing to flee at the 11th hour.

Anyone considering the innocent until proven guilty mantra.... if he is innocent, why the forged passport?

I reckon the relevant agencies in all the places where he is wanted will be conferring to see who gets the first hit.

I hope wherever he ends up that he finds his cell m8 to be a large gentleman called Buba he becomes Bubba's new 'best friend'. :o

This guy hasn't actually been found guilty of anything.

I agree, it is a little worrying. Although 4 times is looking like guilty BUT what happens if in future they change it to 3 times, 2 times and 1???

Point in case: Many years ago an entire creche (Like pre-school) were brought up on molestation charges. about 6 women and 2 men! This went right through the court system until all cases were thrown out but 1. A man was convicted with only testimony from children as proof. (The same testimony as they used against all the women). To cut a long story short years later the man was also released (pardoned) and this case is now looked upon as a huge travesty of justice. Right from the start it was ridiculous to even consider that that many people including 6 women were all pedophiles in the same school. The only evidence based on children's suggested story from ill-trained "psychologists". Along with a lot of unprofessional police work during the investigation, the lead detective was also having an affair with one of the childrens mothers. The whole thing was a sham from the beginning.

We should be careful about how we judge "accused" people as apposed to "convicted" people. Even then, it has been proven before that even convicted persons may be innocent.

On the other hand, how do previously convicted felons get into the country!? Once convicted you shouldn't be allowed to travel at all. They have given up their rights as a civil human being.

Read up on the McMartin Preschool case here in California in the USA. At the time the most expensive trials ever. As bad as the Witch trials in some ways. Emotional issue for sure, but no hard evidence. Guy was in jail for 5 years and never got convicted of anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial