Where To Buy Some Oil For Massage?

Harri44

OK if you want to spend a lot of money for oil go to the MALL...

If you want the oil where the LOCAL Massage places get it go to the Day Market... Warorot Market.

Go up on the Second Floor. You will see an area where the Sewing Ladies Are located. Walk Around this

area and you will see a LOT of Stalls Selling Massage Oils. Probally 50 different Scents in clear platic Bottles a the size of a Coke Can.

You should be able to purchase 1 bottle for 45 Baht. This size bottle will probally make 4 or 5 of the bottles you purchase at the MALL and will be 1 / 10th the price.

You can also buy it in 1 Gallon Jugs, but the price will come out the same as if you purchase 5 or 6 Bottles.

They think I run a Massage Business becasue we buy sooo much Massage Oil There.

It's hard to explain the EXACT Location.

If you are standing at the door to the 7 / 11 and facing the river, turn right, and then walk over to the building on your RIGHT. Go down the 1st Isle and you will notice some stairs on your LEFT about midway in the building. If you take these stairs to the Second Floor you will run right into the Sewing Ladies. When you arrive at the TOP of the stairs... Walk Straight and most of the sewing ladies will be on your RIGHT and the OIL Massage places will be on your LEFT.

These places also sell Shampoos and Condidioners... sooo you should see a lot of colorful bottles.

Hope this helps.

Mmm...cheap-cheap = sometimes bah.gif

Buy 100% procent coconutoil, doesn't leave a sticky layer because the skin absorbs it pretty quickly. Healthstore or supermarket. If 'home' is not in CNX: better buy this in Europe and US, same price as here.

If you like aroma: buy a basic non smelling oil (odourless coconutoil e.g.) and go to e.g. Healthy store at Sri Donchai and buy aroma oil you like and mix it. Oh shoot, you can buy this also in Europe or US (but not as cheap as here)

If this all is a hassle: I am sure you went to massageplaces where they used aroma oil for massages. Often they sell the oils they use.

In any case: try it first to see if your skin doesn't react.

Edited by Soulwy

My wife owns Maripaun Thai Massage, which is closing at end of this month, as is stated in this forum. She is selling entire inventory of massage , including tables chairs and of course oil. I am sure she will give fair price for the oil if you are in area near Mae Jo University, on Mae Jo Road. if interested call Marisa at 0884271293. As other posting says, most of this oil was purchased at Warowot Market, so if that is more convenient for you they als have good selection at decent price.