Maripaun Closing

tomahawk

I am sad to say my favorite massage shop, Maripaun Salon and Traditional Massage is scheduled to close end of this month. I have recommemded this shop many times on forum because they basically cured me of pain from herniated disks and torn shoulder, which I suffered from for many years. The owner says they are closing due to raising of rent for building and decline in business and also because masseuses get higher salaries than most masseuses. The good news is that they may possibly reopen in Mae Rim, perhaps at new Mae Rim Plaza, once it is completed. Although it is inconvenient , I would gladly travel there as it would be worth it to obtain relief from back pain. meanwhile I will now start looking for new massage shop, which fortunately forum has excellent list of recommendations. Anyway, best of luck to Marisa sasshe is lovely lady, as are all the masseuses at the maripaun.

Can you not get your favorite massage therapist to make a house call while they are waiting to reopen.

I had a favourite masseuse who gave me a lot of pain relief. Her business had to close for one of those 'unknown' reasons and I asked her about house calls, which she was open to. However, my wife who never batted an eyelid in all the months I went there said; "if she comes here, I want to be in the room".

Go figure that logic! huh.gif

Can you not get your favorite massage therapist to make a house call while they are waiting to reopen.

I had a favourite masseuse who gave me a lot of pain relief. Her business had to close for one of those 'unknown' reasons and I asked her about house calls, which she was open to. However, my wife who never batted an eyelid in all the months I went there said; "if she comes here, I want to be in the room".

Typical female reaction. Why are you surprised?

I'm surprised because if there was hanky panky involved, it wouldn't be in my house with my wife present! ohmy.gif

I'm surprised because if there was hanky panky involved, it wouldn't be in my house with my wife present! ohmy.gif

Well there you have it..... thats why your wife said she would be present...... boy , does she know you or what????

:D

I did ask about home visit but is not feasible as they all live long distance from my house and some do not even have transportation. Sad thing about this, I have learned since first posting, is that the main reason for closing is that the masseuses there will not do the extras or "happy ending", and Marisa does not allow it either. This policy she says has caused them to lose several customers. I am not real surprised by this really, but it is too bad that it is apparently difficult to make a living in massage business and maintain moral standards. I am not looking down on anyone who does the extras. I do not blame them or judge them. However it is unfortunate that these masseuses, who are all not only nice ladies but very skilled masseuses, cannot make a living. There are many places to go for customers who want the happy ending massage. I went to maripaun to relieve my pain, not sexual frustration. There are other places to go for that.