True Intersim,With A Validation Of One Year Has Been Deactivated After 3 Month?

Sandman77

Hello!

i bougt a true intersim last year ,for 350 bath,the seller in big c pattaya told me the card has a validation of on year and 49 bath was on the card i did not recharge the card,yert maybe thats the reason that in has deaktivated,but it was actvated,and number was working!

what is email adress and phone numer from outside thailand to call true to reactivated,i cannot read the thailanguage true website,thanks for information

Every calling plan has specific termas and conditions so yuo really need to review those to get a clearer picture on the validity of your SIM. It seems like all the service providers here have a "90 day activity" clause, which requires that you make or receive a call, and/or top-up the SIM, otherwise the SIM is deactivated.

From the interSIM T's & C's: http://www.truemove.com/en/Inter-SIM-Prepay-condition-1.rails

10. Subscribers who do not make call or top up TrueMove Prepay credit within 90 days, True Move has the right to temporarily suspend the service for 18 days and service will be automatically terminated on day 19th.

I found this phone number 02 900 9978 but not sure if it is the same as 1331?

They do have an on-line chat capability: http://www.truemove.com/en/support.htm#

email submission: http://www.truecorp.co.th/eng/contact/contact_suggest.jsp?bill=y

My True hi-speed NET SIM came with an International number on it for True Move Care +66891001331. I suspect it connects to the 1331 number here in Thailand (which has a voice automated system that appears to be in Thai only).

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same True SIM which I bought specifically because of the 1 year validity (I receive many calls but never make any, and am still on my original 50B top-up after 3 months). My SIM cost me 99B with 10B credit from a 7/11.

It does say quite clearly in the English instructions that the validity is extended to 365 days once you make your first top-up. If you dont make a top-up (even of just 50B) the SIM will expire after 3 months. Not sure if it can be reactivated.

As soon as I made my initial top-up I got an SMS saying that the validity had been extended to 365 days.

Edited by Darrel

• 9 years later...

Is it possible to open sim-card once it is closed (canceled, deactivated)? I stay abroad now and True closed it without reason even I had days and couple hundred left in card. I did camera meeting with them once and what their representative said was "Sim-card is cancelled, sorry!" It is really problematic because I need to use thai-sim with Kasikorn to get bills paid. Any suggestions?

12 hours ago, nilster said:

Is it possible to open sim-card once it is closed (canceled, deactivated)? I stay abroad now and True closed it without reason even I had days and couple hundred left in card. I did camera meeting with them once and what their representative said was "Sim-card is cancelled, sorry!" It is really problematic because I need to use thai-sim with Kasikorn to get bills paid. Any suggestions?

Contact Kasikorn...