Chulalongkorn University Book Center

joorakee

I know that it is located somewhere in the Siam Square area, but can anyone explain where it is exactly and how to get there? I'll probably use BTS and my feet (and maybe a motorbike taxi).

Thanks in advance for the explanation.:jap:

Edited by joorakee

What, are you blind. Chula book store is one of the tallest buildings there. Just get off BTS at Siam Square, and follow the hot girls or boys if you like. To the back of Siam square, behind the education center. If you use a motorcycle taxi, they will take you there but at a higher charge. Or you can just ask anyone, where is Chula book store. They will point it out for you.

Address is Wattanakit building, Chula Soi 64, if you come from BTS Siam have to go to direction opposite side of Siamcenter then walk to Siam square and when you see Siam soi 9, 10 or 11 you can go straight in any soi then will find Chula Soi 64. You can also take direction to Maboonklong center (MBK hall, Phayathai road), Chula Soi 64 in opposit side of Maboonklong center, just walk in side the soi you find it. or visit website chulabook.com or call 02 2189881 (open 09:00-20:00).