Another Form That Needs To Be Filled In?

I was just having a look around the UK visa site when I came across this English language test form. It appears this has to be printed off, filled in (no big deal) and added to the applicants settlement visa documents to be submitted.

Like I say, it's no big deal, it's just that I had seen any mention of this particular form on here before.

Having recently filled out the app last weekend I can honestly say I only knew of it bc of another forum I go to. When you fill out the actual form online there is some mention of how you intend to fulfill the English language requirement. I do not recall being directly pointed to the form you mention, not even at the end. I could be wrong though. We were at an internet shop at 4am and might not remember bc we were so tired. Perhaps someone else can back me up?

It is interesting to note that at the end of the form there is a spot where they ask you to schedule a biometrics appointment YET you can't do so! So perhaps they haven't worked out all the bugs for the new form?

Anyways, yes you do need to print it off and fill it out.

Edited by LM09