Hotel Near On Nut For Tomorrow

Chaam local

Hello,

I'm looking for a hotel within walking distance of a BTS somewhere between On Nut and Ekamai. Walking distance meaning walking distance also for Thai wife, so no more than 5 minutes! :whistling:

Price range around 800-1,000 including breakfast. Don't need anything fancy, it's just for one night (Sat 19), but must have car park. Thank you for any suggestions!

Originally I had planned to stay near Asoke, but with the red-yellow BS starting again, I'd rather stay a bit outside of the center.

Additional question: shops along Sukhumvit, like Emporium, or IT Mall at Ratchada should remain open, right? Went through the 8 page topic about demonstrations but didn't find any info.

Thanks again.

Edited by Chaam local

http://www.immhotel.com/fusion-home.html

I am here right now.

• Air Conditioning
  • TV / DVD*
  • Safe Deposit Box
  • Free Wi-Fi Internet
  • Coffee shop
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Room
  • Business Corner
  • Laundry facility
  • Internet Café
  • Imm Fusion Massage
  • Security system CCTV

Will be about 1000 for 2 people inc breakfast - I am paying 650 per night for just me without breakfast.

There is a couple of parking spots on the drive, both taken this morning but Tesco is very close (30 seconds walk away) and they have lots of parking but I dont know if its free.

There is a couple of parking spots on the drive, both taken this morning but Tesco is very close (30 seconds walk away) and they have lots of parking but I dont know if its free.

Tesco is only free for 2 to 3 hours after which they charge, not sure if you can park overnight.

The lack of parking is why I suggest KV Mansion (which also has a neighbouring 7-11 which Imm Fusion lacks).

Main drawback of KV is that reception closes at 7pm as it's more of an apartment building that does short stays rather than a hotel.

I've walked past the Imm and wondered about it. It looks so nice from the outside that initially I thought it was a spa.

There is a very nice hotel next to Carrefour, On Nut (left side as you face the store) but somewhat more expensive. Sorry, can't remember the name.

The Lilla Hotel at Sukhumvit 67, just before the Phra Khanong BTS station has nice rooms and wi-fi for B800; don't know about parking.

I've walked past the Imm and wondered about it. It looks so nice from the outside that initially I thought it was a spa.

The foyer has an exotic look and there's a pool at the back. The rooms are basic but clean enough and air-conditioned.