Overstay

Hi guys

I have been living here for the past 5 years with my Thai girlfriend and have decided to get married and then return to the UK and get a marriage visa, now the problem is I have a slight overstay about 3 months so I need to get this sorted before hand.

What is the easiest and cheapest way to sort this, please a note to the hang the high boys on this forum Yes I know it was wrong to overstay but I had a slight cash flow problem but that has now been sorted.

Cheers cool.gif

He is not yet married so cannot get a Non Immigrant O based on marriage. Also he needs to do the affirmation to Marry and a copy of his passport will be required at the MFA, in which case they will see he is on overstay.

First go to a neighboring country and get a double entry tourist visa, and of course pay your overstay, you can actually do this at some border crossings, (Claudio and his firm are good bets), then get all your documentation done so you can marry, get married and then apply for a change to a Marriage visa in Thailand or go to KL for a Non Immigrant O based on marriage, with the required documentation and proof of funds.

Edited by beano2274