Which Green Ice Tea?

hansje1980

Hi everyone!

I was wondering which ICE TEA (green only) has soda bubbles in it? Because Im used to have that back in EU, but here (carrefour/tesco) there is SOOOO many choice and I cant read Thai. So basically, which one has the bubbles and if it does excist.. without added sugar :)

Thanks in advance!

Hans

PS. posting a pic of the can or bottle is also fine ;-)

Edited by hansje1980

soda bubbles? carbonation you mean? None that I am aware of although there is a kind where you pour green tea powder into a bottle and it bubbles a bit (horrible stuff by the way IMO).

Maybe if you take your Sprite and pour it into glass of green tea it will satisfy your bubble need.

Sorry everyone, I indeed ment carbonated green ice tea... It's quite common in Europe, so I thought perhaps it's also for sale over here.

Oishi isn't carbonated indeed.. already tried them all from Oishi... but there are tons of other brands.. but I can't just buy them all, I mean there is a lot to choose from.

Hopefully someone knows :)

Sorry everyone, I indeed ment carbonated green ice tea... It's quite common in Europe, so I thought perhaps it's also for sale over here.

Oishi isn't carbonated indeed.. already tried them all from Oishi... but there are tons of other brands.. but I can't just buy them all, I mean there is a lot to choose from.

Hopefully someone knows :)

I dont know if this is some kind of game but like we said we havent come across a carbonated kind - thankfully. However you can buy any sugar free kind you want and ad a little soda to it and you have your bubbly green tea I guess.

• 4 months later...

Not sure if its still around cause it was awful but there was one where you pour a green tea powder into the container of water and it fizzed up. Looked and tasted like antifreeze _not that I tasted antifreeze but I imagine it was similar.

Not sure if its still around cause it was awful but there was one where you pour a green tea powder into the container of water and it fizzed up. Looked and tasted like antifreeze _not that I tasted antifreeze but I imagine it was similar.

That stuff's still around, I believe. 7-11 sells the narrow-neck bottles of water with a dark green label and a packet of powder attached for 35 baht. I think they taste natural and good.

B)

PS- There's no fizz...

PPS- Name esacpes me.

Edited by Michaelaway