Red Mango Quiz

millwall_fan

I went down to The Red Mango tonight with a few friends to participate in The Red Mango Quiz. I was bearing a box of Chocolates for Mrs Uptheos and expected him to be there as per our arrangement. Anyway, surprise, surprise, i looked all round the bar, asked Tony, but there was no sign of quiz junkie Uptheos!

Anyway, after a long converstation with Tony, it seems that if indeed Uptheos actually went there on Sunday for lunch, he never had the sort of conversation with Tony that his posts indicated. Tony certainly can't recall him!

Justin the other partner at Red Mango was pursuaded to put on a quiz and very enjoyable it was too! for the record, my team (sadly minus Uptheos) came a respectable 2nd in a field of three.

For the info of real quiz junkies, next week there will be a joint Olde Bell/ Red Mango quiz at The Olde Bell as we'd already decided to switch to the Monday because Tuesday 1st of Martch is St David's Day (a day that can't be missed!!) following that there will be a quiz at the Red Mango every Monday from 7th March, which will be a co-operative affair between The Olde Bell and Red Mango. We hope you'll support both of us!!

We are also planning on putting on a darts tournament between out two pubs, next month and any interested darts players are invited to contact either Tony at Red Mango or Pedr at The Olde Bell.

MF, I have removed your flame aimed at one particular person.

I think its a great idea that you are having a joint quiz night with the Red Mango

But can we please leave personal issues to one side.

I would also ask "the other person" to do likewise

Thank you :jap:

Anyway, after a long converstation with Tony, it seems that if indeed Uptheos actually went there on Sunday for lunch, he never had the sort of conversation with Tony that his posts indicated. Tony certainly can't recall him!

Why would Uptheos comment on roast dinner that he never had ? i think its totally unfair for you to make such comments unless you know for sure that he wasn't there.

To be fair to uptheos where has he indicated that he had a conversation with Tony ;), and how would Tony recall him, unless he had uptheos written on his head of course :D

In general you seem to be a bit paranoid about the whole thing MF.

Edited by alfieconn