River View Condo, Close To Taksin Bts Station

Baan Sathorn Codominium 25th floor, Fantastic river view condominium

Excellent location, close to Sathorn Bridge, few minutes to Taksin BTS station and Chaopraya Express Boat Service.

Opposite river side to many luxurious hotels such as Oriental Hotel, Shangrila and etc. with private ferry service to Taksin pier where you can take BTS or Chaopraya Express Boat Service in less than 10 minutes.

Half Olympic size swimming pool and meet Chaopraya river from 180-degree viewpoint

Full service of spa, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, fitness and restaurant

Price: 5.79 million baht 74.5 sqm.

does it sound nice?

the river is a muddy stream, a dump, nothing nice to look at.

what are the levies in the building? it may cost 500Baht per night to live there once you own it.

nothing in BKK should cost more than 500 US$ per sqm.

sorry to rain on your parade.

My home is along the banks of the Chao-Praya river and for me it’s the best place I’ve ever lived in Bangkok period. There’s the spectacular cityscape on the one side and the old lower Bangkok on the other with its network of temples and other historic buildings to view from above.

Relaxing on a boat that delivers me almost to the platform of a sky train station is a great way to kick start the day. No traffic jams, thick pollution, or other travel frustrations to mess with my travelling schedule. There’s always a breeze and the air is generally cleaner this side too.

Yes, the water is murky but then it’s an extremely tidal river as its bottom and banks are pushed and shoved constantly by the sea.

If you want a drab, depressing, muddy, ghost waterway, then look no further than the river Thames in London. The Chao-Praya river that weaves through Krungthep is a hive of activity and a tropical retreat in comparison!

As for the price of the property being offered here, all I can comment on this is that the value of property is dictated by what anyone’s prepared to pay for it.

Just my 2 Bahts worth.

Cheers

Aitch