Owner Of 'Lavita Coffee' Shot Dead In Bangkok's Rama III Park

webfact

from the news this morning he advised many police on their business ventures, however he did go into business with one, this went sour. I must say here that as far as I know there is no evidence of this policeman involvement as yet, but his name was put forward by the family, I am guessing this is who was meant ysterday when the family said they have their suspicions about someone.

Perhaps it's the one who was given massive shares in Santika nightclub, sorry, Santika 'licensed noodle shop' to stop busting it.

No chance of there being two massively corrupt and evil policemen in Thailand, is there? Thais are beautiful and peaceful after all. Most definitely superior to us foreigners in such regards.

Another business dispute settled in the quintessential Thai way.

Looks a trifle that way ober.. another note--Quoted by a poster, "He did advise some Top police on their business adventures... good, suppose they are allowed these, but how do they spend the time taking care of thier ventures,I thought top police would be too busy policing. :whistling:

Well 2 guys were arrested for this murder yesterday.

According to the news in Thai papers they are friends with a retired senior policeman, they claim they do not know his name, they only know him as 'big brother'. well during a conversation 'big brother' told them about how he had a business with the murdered guy that had failed and that he had lost money, these 2 suspects claim they then took it upon themselves to kill the guy with no orders from 'big bother'.

after the murder they then went on the run, aided with a 200,000 baht donation from i believe 'Big Brother' :whistling: