Anyone Know This Moobaan ?

LivinLOS

I am hunting for a moobaan called 'moobaan gorapan' 8 (baad) as this is given verbally this could be gorapan golapaan goraphaan or some similar combination / transliteration.

I am told its Hang Dong way possibly canal rd south.

Anyone know of this and where I can find it.

Koolpunt Ville 8.

It's on the Outer Ring, the stretch between the Hang Dong Road and Canal Road.

So if you go down the Hang Dong road you turn right at the Samoeng Intersection. Then it'll be on your right hand side before you reach the Canal Road traffic lights. (Involves U-turn)

> 'moobaan gorapan' 8 (baad)

It's called baad for a reason! ;)

Without the 8 it sounds more like Goolapanville which is older than the Koolpunt ones but in the same Hang Dong area, either side of the 121 right in the middle of this Google Maps page, but it definitely isn't an 8 as there's only one of them.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?t=h&hl=en-GB&ie=UTF8&ll=18.719056,98.962398&spn=0.028452,0.048237&z=15

Without the 8 it sounds more like Goolapanville which is older than the Koolpunt ones but in the same Hang Dong area, either side of the 121 right in the middle of this Google Maps page, but it definitely isn't an 8 as there's only one of them.

This is completely incorrect. My post above was correct.

"Goolapan" would be a closer approximation of how it's pronounced but there can be no doubt it's the same thing. For some reason the company went with a very doubtful romanization to 'Koolpunt', resulting in hordes of Farangs pronouncing it wrong. Anyway there are 16 or so of them, but only one on that stretch of the 121.

Other Koolpunt Ville developments in that area are 5 - 6 - 7 between the Hang Dong Road and Canal Road but further North (in between the Middle and Other ring) and Koolpunt Ville 9 which is further South on the Hang Dong Road, stretching damned near towards the river. (This one is huge).

Edited by CheGuava