Apple Iphone Knocked Off Top Of Tree As It Trails Five Budget Rivals In Uk

Boater

With its revolutionary iPhone, Apple transformed the way mobile phones were used.

However, new research suggests the nation has switched its affections to rival devices, which have all the bells and whistles at a fraction of the cost.

A new survey reveals the iPhone has even dropped out of the list of top five of most sought after smartphones.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1359689/Apple-iPhone-knocked-Trails-budget-rivals-UK.html#ixzz1EltWPy7o

The only problem for people in Thailand, for anyone wishing to use 3g must have Iphone because 3g does not work with HTC or any other phone :(

Incorrect. 3G will work with any 3G phone any brand in Thailand aslong as a 3G service is provided,

Edited by negreanu

I am sorry to have to inform you but that's incorrect,

3G does not work on any 3G phone. In Thailand they use 850 mghz and all phones besides iPhone work on 900. So Htc will not be able to use 3G, edge and GPRS - yes, but not 3G

The new Samsung Galaxy S2 due out soon will be able to use 850 also.

I am sorry to have to inform you but that's incorrect,

3G does not work on any 3G phone. In Thailand they use 850 mghz and all phones besides iPhone work on 900. So Htc will not be able to use 3G, edge and GPRS - yes, but not 3G

My Galaxy Tab works just fine.