Bad Experience At Living Dolls Showcase

ES1

I walked in and stood near the door for about 30seconds to give my eyes time to adjust and decide if I want to sit down for a drink. The whole time there is a farang guy sitting by the door watching me. He comes over, puts his hand on the back of my shoulder and says "if you don't want to buy a drink get out". Then he shoves me towards the door. Before I could even process <deleted> this was all about he turns and walks away. He did not have a drink or a checkbin and judging by the reaction of the thai staff that saw this I am convinced he was affiliated with the bar. I posted this info on Pattaya-addicts.com and a bunch of the bar owners that shill...errr hang out on that site jumped to their defence. Trying to claim it was probably some customer. A customer in Pattaya sitting in a bar watching the door with no drink or checkbin???? Ok whatever! Oh, and apparently there is no such thing as bad brit bar owners in Pattaya.

Anyways. The handle I used to report the incident on pattaya-addicts eventually got banned. No big surprise there. Living Dolls Showcase actually advertises on there now so that pretty much tells you all you need to know about that site.

I'll never go in there again and will tell everyone I know to never go in there. I talked to some expats about this and none of them seem all that impressed with the place anyways. Gotta luv (ie. hate) Pattaya during high season. We are all just more raw meat for the grinder. The bar owners, farang or thai just see $ signs then sit around crying during low season when the expats they need to rely on more don't give them any of their business.

Edited by ES1