Is Chong Chom Border Open For 90 Day Update

BuckarooBanzai

Kapcheung Checkpoint

229 Surin - changjom road, Amphoe Kap Choeng Changwat Surin 32210

Tel: 0-4455-9166

E-mail: [email protected]

The above information is incorrect . Immigration at Kap Choeng was closed and moved to Korat about 1 1/2 years ago. The number for Immigration at the Chong Chom boarder crossing is about 14 KM south of Kap Choeng off the 214 highway is 044 147035. To my knowledge you can still do your 90 day report there.

Thank you for the replies. Just not sure if the border disputes have closed off the approach to the Imm. offices which sit right on the border line. I'll make the trip the 1st part of next week and post the result here. Thanks again!

Sending you a PM.

GL

Thanks GL - I will check it out.

sinbin - I have not read any confirmation that they are excepting the by mail approach yet. At this point in time I would hate to run out of time with my docs in the mail only to find out that they were rejected. I hope over the next 90 days all this will be settled out and the mail route will be verified. Thanks.

sinbin - I have not read any confirmation that they are excepting the by mail approach yet. At this point in time I would hate to run out of time with my docs in the mail only to find out that they were rejected. I hope over the next 90 days all this will be settled out and the mail route will be verified. Thanks.

That is true Korat Imm does not do mail. Besides if you do your 90 day-er to Chong Chom it gives you a day out an ANOTHER excuse to check out all tge farang watering holes in the Prasat area.:lol: There are four that I know of.

That is true Korat Imm does not do mail. Besides if you do your 90 day-er to Chong Chom it gives you a day out an ANOTHER excuse to check out all tge farang watering holes in the Prasat area.:lol: There are four that I know of.

...that's four too many.B)