What's The Latest On Maxnet4liife?

Ron

:o I am still not connected to ADSL and shopping for a good inexpensive connection. I have a TT&T landline and live in Sa Kaeo on the border to Cambodia. I have my own Zoom ADSL X4 modem. I understand the Maxnet4Home is for the kids playing games. I have been considering Maxnet4Life at 256/128 speed@1450 baht. Then I hear about CSloxinfo at 1900 baht for the 256/128 speed. Can anybody lend me some advise about what to do? The dial-up 1222 is increasingly hard to log on after the kids come home from school and on weekends almost impossible to log on until they go to sleep at 10PM. During the wee hours of the morning, there is no problem to log on and during school hours it's no problem also. Now in my village there are four new shops offering Internet game playing overloading the already overloaded TT&T exchanges. I'm lving outside of town in the middle of the rice fields similar to a Wilderness where I only recently ran an electric line, telephone and water to the newly built house. Lets hear from you'all your differing experiences with ADSL upcountry TT&T landlines, and the best service for me at a reasonable price.

I am using Ji net at 995 Baht per month my 256/128 connection this normaly gives me a 217/75, i have had no problems with it at all, connection is good every day with the exception of the very rare TT&T problem, their help line has been both informative and prompt when i messed up my settings and when i moved house and i have nothing but great things to say about this service, now where is my Tea money mr Ji? :o