Speed Pro Shops

Rigger,

Try PP Racing on Sri Nakarin Rd (02 721 1267)They specialize in tuning Jap cars for drag/drift and usually have a few cars there with NOS.The guy who runs the place is called Paul,and he speaks good English.PP Racing have a bar in RCA called Driftt.

There is another company that sell NOS,but I cant find the number.I will send later if I find it.

Failing PP Racing,try going to Khlong 5 saturdays nights for the drag racing or Bangkok raceway(behind Seacon Square) the last sunday of every month and ask around.

Sky.

Rigger,

Try PP Racing on Sri Nakarin Rd (02 721 1267)They specialize in tuning Jap cars for drag/drift and usually have a few cars there with NOS.The guy who runs the place is called Paul,and he speaks good English.PP Racing have a bar in RCA called Driftt.

There is another company that sell NOS,but I cant find the number.I will send later if I find it.

Failing PP Racing,try going to Khlong 5 saturdays nights for the drag racing or Bangkok raceway(behind Seacon Square) the last sunday of every month and ask around.

Sky.

Getting the NOS kit is no problems getting the bottle filled is the main problem as I I live in the N/E

Thanks skyline I will check them out

Edited by Rigger