Multi Entry Visa - 'Re-Entry Runs'

I have to do a border run next week as the 90 days duration on my multiple re-entry visa expires.

Probably going to go to the Cambodian border via Trat.

Is it possible to get 'stamped out' and then get 'stamped back in' again without having to enter Cambodia?

Thanks for any advice.

Unless you can actually drive yourself to the border (or unless you really enjoy slow trips in non-aircon buses, waiting for connections, and tedious discussions with taxi drivers and other touts/officials) it seems to be far better value and much faster to go with one of the many visa run tour companies.

Unless you can actually drive yourself to the border (or unless you really enjoy slow trips in non-aircon buses, waiting for connections, and tedious discussions with taxi drivers and other touts/officials) it seems to be far better value and much faster to go with one of the many visa run tour companies.

Nonsense. There is an aircon bus to from Ekamai Trat.

I have been here long enough to know not to put my life at the mercy of lunatic minibus drivers.

You don't own or work for a visa run tour company by any chance?

Footnote: Received my Camboland e-visa today (Saturday!) less that 24 hours after application - impressed.