Children In Hat Yai

Mark L.

Tickets booked - finally moving to Thailand

My wife, myself and our daughter are moving to Hat Yai

I would love to touch base with anyone living there (or who has lived there) for general questions and of course regarding children.

Thank you

Coming to HaadYai.....?

Are you serious? Of course, you are!

Just for discussion sake, just what inherent motives are there.... desiring to settle in HaadYai?

HaadYai has grown to be a pretty large city. It now even boasts many things that Bangkok nor Chiengmai could never claim.... :lol:

If you are concerned about safety in general.... it is a pretty safe city to date....

and Farang (are you Farang or otherwise?) are welcomed anywhere and everywhere....

including your childlren as well....

You can pm me, if you like. mkawishatgmaildotcom

As I tell everybody else who is interested in hearing it: Hat Yai is truly a great place to live. I have been living here for about 7 years and never regret moving here for a second. It has everything you need; good schools, plenty of shopping, loads of bars and great cheap restaurants, international airport with flights to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Singapore and KL, the best beaches in Thailand only a few hours by car, a nice (and fast growing) group of foreigners living here (mostly teaches, some oil people and people from the rubber industry), one hour away from the Malay border and many more.

If there's anything you'd like to know, pls don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

As I tell everybody else who is interested in hearing it: Hat Yai is truly a great place to live. I have been living here for about 7 years and never regret moving here for a second. It has everything you need; good schools, plenty of shopping, loads of bars and great cheap restaurants, international airport with flights to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Singapore and KL, the best beaches in Thailand only a few hours by car, a nice (and fast growing) group of foreigners living here (mostly teaches, some oil people and people from the rubber industry), one hour away from the Malay border and many more.

If there's anything you'd like to know, pls don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

Hey,

I thought we agreed long ago....

that we'll keep HaadYai a secret and just between and among just a handful of us....:D

Pretty soon.... HaadYai will be just as worse as ChiengMai and Bangkok....

next time, perhaps, we could recommend other Farang to just go south a little more to SaDaow and further.... into Malaysia.... LOL :jap:

Traffic is enough to turn anyone off HDY. I only go when absolutely necessary. Too many Chinese not enough Thai's

Traffic....? What traffic....? :blink:

Too many Chinese....? Where in HaadYai is the China Towne....? :jap:

Do the Chinese, Thai, Malay, Indian look alike in HaadYai....? :o

You must be living in ToongLoong, about 20 minutes from HaadYai then.... right?

Most traffic, if you look at the plates, is from Malaysia in town for a good time.... NO? B)