Cheap Charlie !

jubby

Gas Bottle just ran out. had to finish the hot water for my morning Coffee in the Microwave.

Its the Red one, propane I guess, 15L World Gas. I remember when it arrived approx 15 months ago in the height of winter.

I wonder what a refill cost's these days with Inflation :D

The other day 305 baht. Probably up now, blame mad dog gadaffi!

Blame several british prime ministers for appeasing him :ph34r:

Yeah quite agree, they have egg on their faces now. Cameron and Hague were none too nifty in getting our folks out of there, should send the SAS in pronto! Put a bullet in Mad Dog G while their about it!

The other day 305 baht. Probably up now, blame mad dog gadaffi!

Blame several british prime ministers for appeasing him :ph34r:

Yeah quite agree, they have egg on their faces now. Cameron and Hague were none too nifty in getting our folks out of there, should send the SAS in pronto! Put a bullet in Mad Dog G while their about it!

Its turned into quite an interesting thread , who would have thought it !?

there was talk of real special forces . SBS being on standby in one of the british papers; also some Guy saying he was responsible for giving the order for the lockerbie bombing, who'd have thought it. !?

Didn't he recently throw a wobbler because he couldn't pitch his tent in New York or something, or did I imagine it, Or maybe I heard it on radio Luxembourg ;)

Did you really have to mention Egg ? . after Burgers, Sausage and now a thread about Bacon I'm seriously in need of a Colesterol fest. Seriously Hungry .... :(

Gonna Storm SK on Monday me thinks :ph34r: