Chiang Mai Cinemas

HansBlinkers

Still haven't been to a theater in CM...are the movies in English or dubbed or in English with Thai subtitles?

Some are English with Thai Sub. Some are Thai with English Sub. All major western release will be English with Thai sub.

I see that Vista KSK has reverted back to showing original English soundtrack movies.......I wonder why they stopped and have now started again?

enquired at cinema about showing of true grit,girl checked her hand held magic, whats on thingy,after 3 or 4 minutes scrolling,it had not heard of true grit.gone the way of john wayne,i would say.

They did have a big True Grit poster up, so I expect it will be on its way unless there's a flood of horror movies released, which will of course take precedence.

<br />
<br />Still haven't been to a theater in CM...are the movies in English or dubbed or in English with Thai subtitles?<br />
<br /><br /><br />Some are English with Thai Sub. Some are Thai with English Sub. All major western release will be English with Thai sub.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

That's correct, one more caveat: Hong Kong/Chinese flicks are usually dubbed into Thai with no subtitles at all, so it's a good idea to make sure in advance if you don't follow Thai well enough not to be bothered.