Turf In Ubon

MeMock

Memock,

If you go downhill from Wrongway and at the corner turn left. Go along this road for a couple of kms and on the left hand side is a garden centre. A friend bought some there a couple of years ago. I was at the garden centre last year when back there on holidays and they still had turf there.

Hope this helps

Sezzo - argghhhh thanks for reminding me! Someone else mentioned this place also but I clean forgot about it. Now I need to decide if it is worth a trip back into town to have a look or not.

on the rig, that is where we ended up yesterday. Found a place that seemed okay but were going to charge a fortune to deliver and lay it.

Memock,

If you go downhill from Wrongway and at the corner turn left. Go along this road for a couple of kms and on the left hand side is a garden centre. A friend bought some there a couple of years ago. I was at the garden centre last year when back there on holidays and they still had turf there.

Hope this helps

This place laid my turf, most of it died, went to complain, they didn't want to know.

The road that runs along side the airport runway has loads of garden centres that mostly are run by army staff families, go have a chat for prices. They sell the fine Japanese grass and the course Malaysian grass. :)

• 9 months later...

Ok,I'm in desperate need of grass,preferably the japan grass but Malay or Nuan Noi will be considered,as there is almost none available on the Eastern board and if they have it's about double the price from two weeks ago.

I need approx 1000 m² and am ready to travel to Ubon,or anywhere else for that matter,but like to have some security before I make a trip like this.

Is there anyone who can provide me with a contact number or even better an update of what's availbale today at which price.

Thanks in advance.