Land For Sale In Loei

roberterik

We have a nice piece of land for sale ( 1 rai, 1 ngan, 76.5 m2 wa) in Muang Loei, 7 min. from the city center, 5 min from hospital, 5 min from new Tesco Lotus.

Landfill done, ready to build, perfect location, water and electicity next to the plot, never flooding.

Price: 1.950.000 THB.

For inquiry 0860292095.

post-78647-0-48983300-1298798123_thumb.j

Good luck, I had a fit because my wife just paid 170,000 baht per rai for two rai just outside a village south of muang Loei. It is on a good road and has water and electricity. Even if you made a typo and the price is 195,000 baht, I think you will have a difficult time selling it. You're not in Bangkok. Sorry :( .

Good luck, I had a fit because my wife just paid 170,000 baht per rai for two rai just outside a village south of muang Loei. It is on a good road and has water and electricity. Even if you made a typo and the price is 195,000 baht, I think you will have a difficult time selling it. You're not in Bangkok. Sorry :( .

wow. he's asking about 170 k U.S. per acre.

I could get an acre in Miami city limits for less than that.

not to get down on the OP though.

Most real estate prices here are unreal.

Must be a "typo".

But of course, if at the time of purchse the "Farang" enters the scene with his BMW or Mercedes, no wonder that an "overpay-situation" takes place. The only way to unload the property would be to an other Farang that again shows up in a BMW. But in this case I am sure it must be a "typo". Right OP ?

Cheers.

1 rai is 2000 square metres is that right and 1 nagn is 500 square metres I think that is right. I got all excited then I have a house on 1 nagn with a 3x 2 house only 5 minutes north of Loei City that must be worth at least 3.5 million baht :lol::lol: