Sea Sand Sun - Big Condo In Rayong

One of the banks here are advertising several units in a big building which has a sign saying "Sea Sand Sun" infront and that seems to be like 300 meters from the sea.

Adress is

Hat Mae Ramphueng Road , Ta Phong District , Mueang Rayong Amphur, RAYONG Province.

I cannot quite understand where this is. Anyone with any informqtion about this condo? Would it be worth getting a unit to use as your seaside home. I live in Udon thani and sometimes you like to get to a beach.

I don't know that specific development, but from the address "Hat Mae Ramphueng Road" I'd think it was on Mae Ramphueng, the beach in Rayong Province to the southeast of the city, and west of Ban Phe.

Loads of development in the general area, if you're interested in getting a beach condo or house.

• 3 months later...

For similar money you could own a proper small villa; 800 m. from the beach in Mae-Phim.

Well, you could own one if you are Thai. It's a big if.

And there is a significant difference between 300m from the beach and 800m from the beach.

Personally my idea of "beachfront" stops when I can no longer count the waves from my balcony.