Tt&T Is A Big Problem In Thailand

k9inkrabi

I live in Krabi and have had DSL service for two years with BBB via my TT&T telephone land lines. Excellent service most of the time. Three weeks ago they (TT&T) called and said we had to respond to the office and sign a new contract with TT&T as BBB had lost their current contract. This we did. One week later the internet service was disconnected. Responding to the TT&T office we were advised that they were now on satellite (whatever that means) and it was not offered in our area over one mile from "the road". This despite the fact that they just ran a new cable to the junction box where our Internet service originates.

DSL service for 2 years and now no service at all, Not a step forward. Due to the poor reception of Cell phone coverage Air card, is not an option and TOT towers do not cover the area. Well I guess that it is back to Dial up, if they even offer it anymore.

What really is irritating is that they had us sign a new contract fully aware that they would not be able to provide Internet service. TT&T truly lives in the dark ages as a service provider!

Edited by astral
No need to shout in a large type face

Same happened to me in Phuket.

Only option was to go with TOT.

My internet is twice as fast as 3BB and the cost is 490 Bt per month rather than 1160 Bt per month.

Only downside is the download speed for torrents. Less than half of what I had with 3BB.