Thank You

lampard10

[Lampard (coward)....Still waiting for ur PM  :D ......or shall I send u a white feather..... :o

Why should I have time for you? You're the only Ozzie on TV that hasn't congratulated the English team.

Although I did hear through the grapevine, that the manager of a team of performing dwarves in Phonom Phen received a telegram congrtulating him on winning someones ashes. :D

[Lampard (coward)....Still waiting for ur PM  :D ......or shall I send u a white feather..... :o

Why should I have time for you? You're the only Ozzie on TV that hasn't congratulated the English team.

Although I did hear through the grapevine, that the manager of a team of performing dwarves in Phonom Phen received a telegram congrtulating him on winning someones ashes. :D

Whatever Lampard....

What's he still doing on here mods? Then again it's good that he spends 90% of his time in the sports forum where use of the ole gray matter is not needed at a premium.

...did mummy forget ur milk & cookies this morning.... :o

go back to the forum above this one, where u belong...

disclaimer - (no dis-respect to poster's of that forum)

calm down siam the ashes are finished now, nothing really changed, they never returned to soapdodger land, they never leave, we play for a prize we can never posess.

I dont really see what all the fuss is about, why cant they play for something the winners can take home? :o

calm down siam the ashes are finished now, nothing really changed, they never returned to soapdodger land, they never leave, we play for a prize we can never posess.

I dont really see what all the fuss is about, why cant they play for something the winners can take home? :o

Evening Bloncs. They're all upstairs playing pool agin.

What's he still doing on here mods? Then again it's good that he spends 90% of his time in the sports forum where use of the ole gray matter is not needed at a premium.

...did mummy forget ur milk & cookies this morning.... :o

go back to the forum above this one, where u belong...

disclaimer - (no dis-respect to poster's of that forum)

Hey, shit fer brains, the coat suits you :D:D