25K For Ipad 2

mstribling

I'm sure this will get moved to the IT forum soon, but in the interim.

iPad 2 release in America on 11 March. Starting price in USD, $499. (15,2XX Baht)

My guess is starting price at MBK on 12 March will be 25,500 Baht.

Thoughts?

Why not check the official Thailand Apple store when it's released? They have already passed on the price cut on the current model, the iPad I had to buy 3 weeks ago for my work is now 3000 baht cheaper annoyed.gif

Why not check the official Thailand Apple store when it's released? They have already passed on the price cut on the current model, the iPad I had to buy 3 weeks ago for my work is now 3000 baht cheaper annoyed.gif

That sucks. Sorry to hear that.

I always like to see the initial markup for Apple products at MBK.

The 'initial' price is from gray imports. You'd have to be pretty desperate to pay that for a toy nobody really needs.

I'd wait unitl you can buy it at Apple dealers, or buy it in the US.

The 'initial' price is from gray imports. You'd have to be pretty desperate to pay that for a toy nobody really needs.

I'd wait unitl you can buy it at Apple dealers, or buy it in the US.

Thanks for the judgement. whistling.gif

> Thoughts?

A fool and their money comes to mind.

Why not just get a notebook with more many features and cheaper. Hype really does sell. :blink:

An iPad isn't a Notebook, it's an iPad. smile.gif

2 different things UG.

Actually, if you had checked the apple forum you would have seen not one and not two but three topics running on the Ipad. I think that's enough.

Pick one of those

//CLOSED//