Awesome Bagels In Bkk!

cameraboynyc

Very interesting so the USA has been the center of the Bagel industry from about the 1990's. And now acording to the peep's that live there they started it. So all the rest are just COPY'S. I like the bit on the chocolate chip, Banana, or even the Blueberry one, must all go well with the N/Y time's + the fat gut's that they all seem to have. Enjoy. Just off to have a real English som tam invented in Leed's England dont you know.

Maybe they invented it in Hollywierd,at the same time as winning World War II singlehandedly and pretending to land on the moon,eh?whistling.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't tried this place yet but it looks great, and is in my neighborhood.

Dean & Deluca (near Chong Nonsee BTS), which originated in NYC, does very good bagels as well.

My favorite place back in NYC is Ess-A-Bagel, on the Lower East Side.

I don't think the name of that bagel shop would go down well in Thailand!laugh.png

Very interesting so the USA has been the center of the Bagel industry from about the 1990's. And now acording to the peep's that live there they started it. So all the rest are just COPY'S. I like the bit on the chocolate chip, Banana, or even the Blueberry one, must all go well with the N/Y time's + the fat gut's that they all seem to have. Enjoy. Just off to have a real English som tam invented in Leed's England dont you know.

Maybe they invented it in Hollywierd,at the same time as winning World War II singlehandedly and pretending to land on the moon,eh?whistling.gif

Canadian-born astronaut Gregory Chamitoff is the first person known to have taken a batch of bagels into space on his 2008 Space Shuttle mission to the International Space Station.His shipment consisted of 18 sesame seed bagels.