32Nd Bangkok Motor Show

corkman

Hi All,

Anyone been to one of these in the past?

Is it likely to be any good, or is it no more than you would see at a central shopping mall some saturday afternoon???

I'm in terested in, and like looking at, all cars.... be it a "new" toyota model or the latest lamborghini.

At 100 baht entrance I wouldn't be expecting much........ but wonders never cease!

<br />It's worth going just for the hot motor show babes alone, never mind the cars !<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Mmmm. Mammaries are made of this!

But if Earles Court London was anything to go by, you'd never see even one pert nipple after Press Day.

And only then on the TVR stand. And look what's happened to them..........

<br />It's worth going just for the hot motor show babes alone, never mind the cars !<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Mmmm. Mammaries are made of this!

But if Earles Court London was anything to go by, you'd never see even one pert nipple after Press Day.

And only then on the TVR stand. And look what's happened to them..........

It is is nothing to go by.

• 2 weeks later...

It's worth going just for the hot motor show babes alone, never mind the cars !

i would agree with that whole heartedly. A photographer friend of mine is working on getting out some decent pics of this years women, and i suspect he will be posting his pics at http://www.bangkokmotorshowgirls.com.

i looked at the site and currently it only teases with a few pics of last year. i hope he updates it soon, because i like what i see there so far.

This years show at IMPACT is ok. But i think it was MUCH better at BITEC.

It actually seems smaller and due to the other shows / ext on at the same time parking is just as bad as Bitec. So the organisers kinda shot themselves in the foot by moving.

I went to last years show at BITEC and i went to the show this year at IMPACT; the girls were great but they always are at car shows.. but the show was better last year at bitec, last year there were 3 separate areas where you could visit kiosks, including a tent type thing located just outside the center, if you wanted to get stuff installed the vendors would allow you to drive your car into the shop area where their kiosk is and have it installed while you watched, this year it appears everything is in the same room and if you wanted something arrangements would have to be made to do it in a separate place.

I went to last years show at BITEC and i went to the show this year at IMPACT; the girls were great but they always are at car shows.. but the show was better last year at bitec, last year there were 3 separate areas where you could visit kiosks, including a tent type thing located just outside the center, if you wanted to get stuff installed the vendors would allow you to drive your car into the shop area where their kiosk is and have it installed while you watched, this year it appears everything is in the same room and if you wanted something arrangements would have to be made to do it in a separate place.

i agree the BTEC was a nice atmosphere, but i quite enjoy this years offering at impact.

black and white photos from the other day are here.

http://www.bangkokmotorshowgirls.com/black-and-white-2011/

there will be another show at IMPACT later this year. it is generally larger.

<br />I'm loving this years show. more photos up of the girls, Pruis, Audi, Mercedes, Hyundai and others.<br /><br /><b><br /></b><a href='http://www.bangkokmotorshowgirls.com/color-2011-pt-2/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.bangkokmo...olor-2011-pt-2/</a><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Generally it was much better than I expected. More sophisticated and more direct access to the cars. If not the girls.

Names I didn't expect were there, such as Proton (and thus Lotus), Bentley and Morgan. I looked for Subaru and couldn't find them. I DID find a tiny and useful little Subway caff hidden behind the Kawasaki stand and was amazed to get a decent sandwich for 119b.

Criticisms: why on earth can you not get into the show until 12 noon? Amidst that huge area, why do the signs direct you to a car park which is Closed?

And why is the air-con far too cold and all the music far too loud.

Because this is Thailand, I suppose.