Looking For Chinese And Thai Teachers To Come To Home In Pin Klao

otissp

I am looking for two teachers to come to my home a few days a week, as follows.

Mandarin language teacher for 3 year old. He knows some words but is just beginning. The job involves playing with him while talking to him in Mandarin and trying to teach him as much as possible. Prefer weekday afternoons from about 3:15 or 3:30 for 2 or 3 hours. Beijing accent preferred. Its important to have the right skills to teach children. You have to trick them into learning while they think they're just playing with you. He's smart and fun, and is actually interested in learning, though obviously he is not going to be organized like an adult.

Thai language teacher for me. I have advanced beginner skills in speaking, reading, writing. I have tried the Skype thing -- doesn't work for me. I need face to face teaching. Would like to find someone to come to my home twice a week in the evenings, around 7 pm or so. I want to learn reading, writing, speaking.

Each of these positions will involve teaching about 2 times a week.

If interested could you please message me with experience/qualifications and desired salary. Involves travel to Pin Klao, best done by boat, such as from Sapan Thaksin, so consider that this may be a bit inconvenient for you if you are in central bangkok.

Thank you.

Edited by otissp