France to recognize Palestine in September, Palestinian official says

News_Editor

"The Arabs ..."

Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan of course all "Arabs" ...

Crude hate-monger logic and racist rhetoric.

It would appear you have run out of even the most ridiculous posts to make so now you are resorting to making up things, not sure the reason but it appears just to annoy people.

you do not accept historic facts, you do not accept any logic, you do not accept facts because apparently its biased or one sided.

You have not been able to make even 1 reasonable argument or answer any questions put to you, all you do is dance around and change subject once you cornered and can not come up with something remotely reasonable to post.

It might be time for you to say goodbye to this thread, unless of course you have more nonsense to post.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To prove that the Arabs themselves are they're own biggest problem.

More like a prove of bias, predjuce and hate towards Arabs.

The Arab history speaks for itself.

And what? Do 'The Arabs' have these bad genes that makes them to an inferiority race? Guilty and doomed just because they are 'The Arabs'?

Apparently, why is it that they have to have westerners and other foreignors to keep anything operational. The Saudi's can't even maintain their own Air Force, numerous infrastructure components(Water, electricity, etc) have to have westerners, not to mention the oil business.

Anyway, as I said, the record speaks for itself.

Edited by beechguy

"The Arabs ..."

It would appear you have run out of even the most ridiculous posts to make so now you are resorting to making up things, not sure the reason but it appears just to annoy people.

you do not accept historic facts, you do not accept any logic, you do not accept facts because apparently its biased or one sided.

You have not been able to make even 1 reasonable argument or answer any questions put to you, all you do is dance around and change subject once you cornered and can not come up with something remotely reasonable to post.

It might be time for you to say goodbye to this thread, unless of course you have more nonsense to post.

First: Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan aren't Arab nations. No "Arabs" there.

Second: What sense makes that silly rant about 'the Arabs' and the 'Arab history'?

"The Arabs ..."

Second: What sense makes that silly rant about 'the Arabs' and the 'Arab history'?

First, please point out where i said Pakistan or others were ARABS

Secondly nothing on this thread makes any sense for you, so there is no point even explaining things to you.

I am making the call that BKKarim is a troll. He has made 82 posts in 43 hours of life on the forum, nearly all of them stirring the pot in the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

Do not feed the troll (DNFTT).

More like a prove of bias, predjuce and hate towards Arabs.

The Arab history speaks for itself.

And what? Do 'The Arabs' have these bad genes that makes them to an inferiority race? Guilty and doomed just because they are 'The Arabs'?

Apparently, why is it that they have to have westerners and other foreignors to keep anything operational. The Saudi's can't even maintain their own Air Force, numerous infrastructure components(Water, electricity, etc) have to have westerners, not to mention the oil business.

Anyway, as I said, the record speaks for itself.

LoL.

I see the white men superiority complex is still alive.

For the record:

KKK, Sieg Heil & Saigon.

Secondly nothing on this thread makes any sense for you, so there is no point even explaining things to you.

This topic is about: France to recognize Palestine.

And not about "Pakistan hates Afganistan" or the "current problem with Iran," nor about "Iran was too busy fighting with Iraq" and whatever you called the "history Arab world" and who else might be on your hate list.

And not about "Pakistan hates Afganistan" or the "current problem with Iran," nor about "Iran was too busy fighting with Iraq" and whatever you called the "history Arab world" and who else might be on your hate list.

Well said that man. ;)

Well said that man. ;)

Coma have you run out of any intelligent things to say, so now you have turned into BKKarims side kick and supporting his pure and utter rubbish?

BKKKarim, once again, you are dancing and changing the subject-ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS PUT TO YOU!

I have no option but to agree with chuckd and his post 215, you are a troll.

Like it or lump it. Hamas were and still are an elected government. That speaks for itself. Look at what is happening to unelected dictatorships and puppet regimes right throughout the Middle East as we speak. Western powers have forever been trying to push their concept of/ version of democracy around the world, mostly in the Middle East. And it maybe this very policy that will turn and bite them on the balls like so many other failed objectives such as supporting Saddam Hussain against Iran, Osama Bin Laden and the Mujahadin against the Soviets etc etc.The people of the Middle East are all now speaking freely. And it has the west pissing in its pants.

Why would the west be pissing in their pants? I haven't seen as much anti-west sentiment in these uprisings and protests, as I have anger at their existing governments.

It is good to see the arab world may see governments that are more in line with the aspirations of their own peoples in the immediate future instead of being puppets of foreign regimes enforcing hated policies.

I doubt the west worries too much as most of the arabic slogans being used in the demos werent overly anti-western (excepting some anti_US but usually linked to Israel) but more anti-Israeli. Mubarak was insulted that way and it was a thread that united peoples in the demos even thouugh they came/come form disparate and different backgrounds and religions. The oppression of the Palestinians over the decades has been an important factor in forming a cross country arab public opinion. Even the Israeli government know that and realise that things have changed and that the puppet governments mostly supported by western countries are either going to be a thing of the past or to survive will have to throw their own people some bones. the easy one is become a lot lot harder when it comes to Israel and a lot friendlier to the Palestinians. Already the Egyptian military have signified this, and released Hamas prsioners held by the Mubarak regime with Gaza now being a lot more open. In the meantime the secular demonstrators destroyed the main security headquarters for the Gaza crossing during the uprising.

The west if it recognizes the right of the people to decide on who their government will be have little to worry about.

You have shown your true colours.

So have you, you constantly make things up, twist words and pretend not to understand the English language in order to make false claims about what others have said.

A hypocrite is the man who murdered both his parents and pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.

~Abraham Lincoln

I am making the call that BKKarim is a troll. He has made 82 posts in 43 hours of life on the forum, nearly all of them stirring the pot in the Israeli/Palestinian issue.

yes, i am pretty new here. and believe or not - i got already a virulently stalker.

yes, i am pretty new here. and believe or not - i got already a virulently stalker.

LEVEL UP!

believe or not - i got already virulently stalkers. two of them! nice.

No not bad genes, I would venture the descendents of Isaac and Ishmael are more closely related to one another than they are to other non-semitic races, they do however have bad memes in prolific abundance. Just for your education a meme is a unit of cultural transmission which is what separates the wheat from the chaff with us homo sapiens.

Bad memes I would list as tendency to look for external scapegoats, a victim culture, fundamentalist (literal) beliefs in a 1000+ year old fairy tale written by a psychopath, lack of respect for human life including their own race. I could go on but you get the picture.

Good memes on the other hand would be adaptability, respect for human life, emphasis on eductation. A pretty good measure of this would be the number of Nobel prizes won by Jews. I'm afraid yes the arabs are their own worst enemy and are collectively going through their own dark ages and have indeed gone backwards over the last 1000 years from what was a promising start.

You have shown your true colours.

So have you, you constantly make things up, twist words and pretend not to understand the English language in order to make false claims about what others have said.

A hypocrite is the man who murdered both his parents and pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.

~Abraham Lincoln

Oh brilliant, now you resort to the schoolboy chant 'you are'.

So where is your balance view?

Your only concern is that Israel may negotiate peace. You don't want that.

No not bad genes, I would venture the descendents of Isaac and Ishmael are more closely related to one another than they are to other non-semitic races, they do however have bad memes in prolific abundance. Just for your education a meme is a unit of cultural transmission which is what separates the wheat from the chaff with us homo sapiens.

Bad memes I would list as tendency to look for external scapegoats, a victim culture, fundamentalist (literal) beliefs in a 1000+ year old fairy tale written by a psychopath, lack of respect for human life including their own race. I could go on but you get the picture.

Good memes on the other hand would be adaptability, respect for human life, emphasis on eductation. A pretty good measure of this would be the number of Nobel prizes won by Jews. I'm afraid yes the arabs are their own worst enemy and are collectively going through their own dark ages and have indeed gone backwards over the last 1000 years from what was a promising start.

Literal beliefs in old fairy tales? Like that fairy tale about Isaac and Ishmael you mentioned?

Arabs are backwards? Have you been in Dubai or Doha recently? Did you actually ever met some real Arab people in your life?

Your posting some inferior vs. superior BS here. thats all. Alone that you think you could put all Arabs together and that they all have a common traits is totally nonsense. Cliché and stereotypes.

First time I've heard of the term 'memes'.

Interesting, and thank you for the enlightenment

Literal beliefs in old fairy tales? Like that fairy tale about Isaac and Ishmael you mentioned?

Arabs are backwards? Have you been in Dubai or Doha recently? Did you actually ever met some real Arab people in your life?

Your posting some inferior vs. superior BS here. thats all. Alone that you think you could put all Arabs together and that they all have a common traits is totally nonsense. Cliché and stereotypes.

I've no desire to visit Doha or Dubai though I have been in transit through various Emirate airports so I do know just how vulgar the nouveau riche can be. :whistling: I do personally know some people of Arab descent from Saudi Arabia and Egypt as it happens, they are just as secular and English as I regard myself and as such I think of them a equals. Just to underline my point it is memes not genes which I'm referring to. Stop indoctrinating kids with hatred and give them access to education and freedom to make their own decisions and there may again be a golden age of cultural and scientific development in the middle east - Perhaps the current unrest may be a start, though I'm pessimistic of the chances of democracy filling the void instead of medieval theocracies.

LEVEL UP!

believe or not - i got already virulently stalkers. two of them! nice.

You haven't been here long under your current name that is.

D N F T T.

I have, and everything was built by foreignors wasn't it?

Edited by beechguy

I have, and everything was built by foreignors wasn't it?

What is your point? What kind of foreigner are you?

U.S. citizen, and agree those cities mentioned are nice, but my point was, except for the money, I don't see where the local citizens did much. All of the people actually doing something were westerners, and people from India, PI, etc.

Edited by beechguy

http://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/1210/France_not_recognizing_Palestine.html

France not recognizing Palestine

December 08, 2010

French officials are calling highly inaccurate a report from Iran’s Press TV that France will join several South American countries in recognizing Palestine as an independent country.

“Bernard Valero, a spokesman for the French Foreign Ministry said Tuesday that Paris agrees with the formation of a Palestinian state based on the exchange of land between Israel and the Palestinians,” Press TV reported.

But a French official told POLITICO Wednesday that the spokesman was simply pointing to a March 1999 European Council declaration, which defined the European Union position on the issue.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/laurarozen/1210/France_not_recognizing_Palestine.html

France not recognizing Palestine

December 08, 2010

French officials are calling highly inaccurate a report from Iran’s Press TV that France will join several South American countries in recognizing Palestine as an independent country.

Highly inaccurate, plus ça change. I think a few choice words renouncing violence and recognising Israel's right to exist from (Iran sponsored) Hamas would be one pre-requisite.

Your only concern is that Israel may negotiate peace. You don't want that.

You are being dishonest again as I do want them to negotiate peace and have pointed it out before in posts in reply to you.

Why don't you stop the constant personal attacks and try to come up with something to support your supposed opinions or are you just trolling?