Haveli Lunch Sets

Hello ThaiVisa members,

We'd like to take this opportunity to introduce to you our new Set Lunch specials, available each Monday through Friday from 11:30-4pm.

Pictured is our Lamb Set Lunch which includes individual servings of Rogan Josh, Aloo Jeera, Mixed Raita, Naan, Steamed Rice, Salad Greens, Fresh Fruit and hot coffee, 250thb.

Fish Set Lunch 250thb

Chicken Set Lunch 200thb

Vegetarian Set Lunch 175thb

Thank you,

Haveli Staff

post-123633-0-53770900-1299479245_thumb.

Have to say I went to Haveli a week ago yesterday at 2 o'clock for the Sunday lunch menu and was very disappointed with the food on offer.

Very little available, a bland watery chicken dish, a vegetable dish and something with chickpeas in it plus rice.

It was cold and I had to have it microwaved hot???

The only saving grace was an excellent freshly prepared hot naan bread.

Have to say I went to Haveli a week ago yesterday at 2 o'clock for the Sunday lunch menu and was very disappointed with the food on offer.

Very little available, a bland watery chicken dish, a vegetable dish and something with chickpeas in it plus rice.

Hmmm need to get some lamb on the buffet each week I reckon. ;)

Hello Yorkie100,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. This is obviously not the type of experience we'd expect when we dine out ourselves or when we prepare food for others. If you'd care to share any more details with me via PM i would appreciate it. In any case, your comment has been noted and we sincerely hope that you will be back to try something from our regular food menu. -Haveli Staff

Hello Yorkie100,

Thank you for taking the time to comment. This is obviously not the type of experience we'd expect when we dine out ourselves or when we prepare food for others. If you'd care to share any more details with me via PM i would appreciate it. In any case, your comment has been noted and we sincerely hope that you will be back to try something from our regular food menu. -Haveli Staff

Thank you for your response, nothing more to say. Maybe just a one off, these things happen.

To be fair I do eat occasionally at Haveli and have always enjoyed meals there from your regular menu and the staff always attentive.

Carmine, before you order mention the fact you have applied for a card and you should get the discount, I did.

Well, I had my first Haveli experience last week & was suitably impressed with food & service....actually the service was excellent! The wine was pretty good too! :)

What's with this residency card thing? I've read that before, Would one's drivers license suffice???? Since I was not paying the bill, it was not an issue... actually never thought about it.... or to tell the person who did pay!

Hmmm need to get some lamb on the buffet each week I reckon. ;)

second that , it looks really good !

Advertising, i hought that was banned

they are an advertiser, its allowed.....

just hope the lunch tastes as good as it looks

I have eaten in the restaurant quite a few times and the food is always good - it's just a bit of a poor choice for the brunch.

It's the old chicken and egg - if there are not many people, then the restaurant cannot afford to put on a huge spread. If the spread is limited, not many people will go back!

Have you sorted out your residence cards yet. If i come in tonight for food will i get the discount regardless?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one getting no response to my Resident Card request. I have tried twice now but have had no email response as promised.

Advertising, i hought that was banned

they are an advertiser, its allowed.....

just hope the lunch tastes as good as it looks

I have eaten in the restaurant quite a few times and the food is always good - it's just a bit of a poor choice for the brunch.

It's the old chicken and egg - if there are not many people, then the restaurant cannot afford to put on a huge spread. If the spread is limited, not many people will go back!

Spot on. If there is a good selection word will spread and more people will turn up each week...then the food won't be sitting around getting lukewarm etc....tough call to make though I would agree....a leap of faith perhaps?

Faith in our ability to get out of bed on a Sunday after a night on the town! :D

12-3 pm check out how busy is Bangrak on a Sunday then work it out....much more so from 2-3 pm than the other two hours I'd suggest....:ph34r:

Hello, sorry for the delay with Residents Cards, they are still at the printers due to some typographical errors. We apologize for any inconvenience and yes, the discount will still apply for those who have signed up on our list. thank you very much, Haveli staff