My Cat Missing

On Friday March 4 my cat went missing from Soi 5 in Maenam.

He is a 2 year old neutered male all black with a small

white mark on his chest, he also has a green tattoo in his ear.

He is very friendly & approachable and answers to the name Shadow

I strongly suspect that he was abducted by my crazy neighbour and

dumped somewhere else around the island.

There is a TB 5,000 reward if he is recovered.

Cheers

have any chinese restaurants near your house?

so solly only keeding, :D

Please be kind enough to inform us when something you are extremely fond of goes missing so we can make jokes about it you *****

Edited by sbk
flame removed

lucky you.

What planet are you from? You might exercise a bit of common decency if someone has lost something they care for. If you can't why not just keep quiet?

Sincerely hope you lose something dear to you shortly. Hopefully it might be your bad manners!

I honestly don't see why the need for such frivolous comments, especially when it concerns someone distraught about something they really care about.

I saw the black cat again this evening, in my garden.... I popped in to get my camera & it was gone...by the time I had got it! ...

The white is on neck, lower area... so not sure if fully fits the description or not.... I am not far away from Soi 5, ..but then Soi 5 is fairly long! But cats can cover great distances in a short time sometimes...

No response to my PM?

I saw the black cat again this evening, in my garden.... I popped in to get my camera & it was gone...by the time I had got it! ...

The white is on neck, lower area... so not sure if fully fits the description or not.... I am not far away from Soi 5, ..but then Soi 5 is fairly long! But cats can cover great distances in a short time sometimes...

No response to my PM?

Apologies to all but my internet has been down so did not see the responses to my post or my email.

Anyway, Shadow came back last night with a nasty wound to the top of his head I am in no doubt what his fate was meant to be but I think he will be OK. 8 lives left now!

Good luck to your kitty and maybe best to keep him indoors for a while.

And, in that light and given the number truly insensitive comments this thread managed to generate from some, I think we can close it

//CLOSED//