(Psuedo Legal) Visa Options

hi there

I'm not old enough for a retirement visa but have a regular income from abroad, and a condo in LOS, is it correct that my only option is one of those psuedo legal non immB visa's? This is what i have been getting for the past two years (from Brisbane), but i wonder if the consulate will at some point stop approving them. Has anyone else had this problem?

I was hoping i could get one of those O visa's for people with property, but it seems u have to be over 50 to get one, which is crazy because then you would be eligable for a retirement visa anyway.

Its unfortunate that they make it so hard for people like me who spend a considerable amount of money in the country every month but cannot get a visa that allows them to stay long term legally.

Any suggestions on the best way to stay.

cheers

DM

As I understand it you should be able to get a NON O visa if you have property regardless of age.

There are others on this forum with considerable experience who will comment shortly. (Lopburi, Litebeer,Mario etc)

Unless you invest 10 million, you will not get an extension of stay from immigration.

Having a condo/renting a house in Thailand is grounds for the consulate in Hull to issue a non-O visa, but not aware they do that elsewhere.

Another option is the Ed-visa, if you study at least 4 hours a week.