Need A Big Solid Fence To Be Built

I am after experences form people who have fenced in their place, with a big 3m high (10 foot) fence made form blocks and thay has been rendered.

1 Rai perimeter being 200m long. Can anyone tell me how much they spend on such a fence?

Any idea of the aditional cost of lung pearcing spikes on top?

I am not comparing quotes, just costing out building cost.

Any Tips would be great.

Thank you

Yes, Bougainvillea can be a handy plant.

Maybe I should be asking for peoples experence in cost for a simular fence. Eg, if you had a 7 foot high block fence built, can you let me know how much it cost for how many metres, and how long ago?

PS, yep I will have lighting and the razor wire is a great tip, I will grab some off the streets of Bangkok next Silly Season B)

Edited by haveaniceday

2m High block and concrete wall (that is 2 m above ground and approx 700mm underground) , with colourmix in the rendering - 2000 Baht per linear meter (1800 Baht per meter without colourmix), so your 1 rai which will have a perimiter of 160m will cost 320,000 Baht. (or 288,000 without colour)

Lung peircing spikes in steel start from around 600 Baht per meter fitted but can price can go up significantly depending on height/spikes top and one side/spikes top and both sides etc. so at least another 96,000.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my wall finished , its not quite a rai but cost 180,000 .

Thats 2 meters high and footings of 80cm.Includes 1 large gate and a small gate(painted iron).

Its the steel rods in the footings and the pillars that cost alot.

120,000 for materials and 60.000 labour.