Nano Calcium Foliar Fertilizer

krauti

Hi all,

I did a lot of tests with a brandnew Nano Calcium Foliar Fertilizer named Supergreen. Contains about 80 % CaCO3, 11.41 % Silicia, 5 % MgO, Cink, Copper etc. In Europe and USA certified in Organic Farming.

Application: 1 kg on 5 Rai. the best results with 3 times spraying (interval between 1 week (vegetables) and 1 month (rice, cassava, sugar cane).

Impact: Particles penetrate through the Stoma (openings on the plant leave) into the leave and is split into CO2 and CaO. Enhancing of photosynthesis due to the CO2. Rest particles remain on the leave. Dew splits this particles in the morning again into CaO and CO2, so the CO2 supply for the leave increases about 40 %.

Calcium is the main driver for root growth as well as for cell growth and cell strengthening. That's probably the reason, bugs are disappearing to the big part, even Mealy Bugs and Brown Rice Plant Hopper.

Results

Veggies: grow faster, pests are reduced due to harder leafes. Even Mealy Bugs and the Brown Rice Plant hopper disappear after about 14 days. Farmers in Kanchanaburi reported, that the growing period of most of the vegetables is shortened about 20 %, meaning, they can sell the products in average about 1 week earlier.

Rice: Tests show a significant improvement of yields between 40 and 60 %

Sugar Cane: Brix enhancement between 2 and 4 points.

Tea, Coffee: significant enhencement of flavor due to increased content of oil substances.

If anyone is interested, please let me know your email so I can send you a test sample.

Cheers

Werner

Hi there,

sorry for the late reply. i did not check thai.com instead of waiting on posting alert in yahoo. but that doesn't work.

I send you now some information concerning SUPERGREEN. If there are any questions, please contact me via thaivisa. Better via yahoo: [email protected]. You can call my at 02 980 23 99 (Megagrow Co. Ltd., Nonthaburi).

With best regards

Werner Kraeutler

Megagrow Co. Ltd.

Nonthaburi

PM me please asap and I will post your info on our Organic Farming Forum

Hi there,

I am not familiar with the posting system in thai.visa. Sorry. So I could not detect your post.

I am sending now some general information concerning SUPERGREEN. If you are interested in the product, pls let me know.

With my best regards

Werner Kraeutler, GM

Megagrow Co. ltd.

Nonthaburi

OP, take this to classifieds and post there please, commerical soliciting here is against forum rules, please take the time to read thru the rules... and if u need help with messaging etc, please ask in forum support desk...

closing this thread.......