How Did You Make Your Dream Come True..

How did your dream come about ? Sold your house , opened a bar , just bought a house , met a special woman ? I bet there are some good stories here . Did you leave thold bag at home and shack up with this beautiful woman from Thailand .

What no one has a story ? I think people dont like my post, its like that guy who starts the slow clap .

How did your dream come about ? Sold your house , opened a bar , just bought a house , met a special woman ? I bet there are some good stories here . Did you leave thold bag at home and shack up with this beautiful woman from Thailand .

==============================================

After spending all total about a year in Thailand, I decided to spend most if not all of my time in the LOS. For all practicality Thailand will be my home.

I have a good size business in the USA, and now in the midst of transferring it to my main key worker. He will acquire in-effect a prospering business.

I am 54. This should be completed, and all wrapped up 2007, still enabling me to retire early at 56.

I started planing this in earnest about 2 years ago, and basically when all is said and done and dotted, I will receive a decent weekly consultant fee for life. It's much more involved than that of course.

This has been my dream, and it's on it's was of being fulfilled.......DJM

Originally , I escaped a nightmare (US) and found myself in LOS over 20+ yrs ago. In dreamland you lose track of time. :D Now most of my dreams have come true. Great job ( exciting, advancements and a super cool Thai boss), lovely Thai wife, wonderful kids, cool cars, never boring lifestyle, houses, Thai and foreign friends, etc...

All I need now is how to forget the 20 yrs before I came here. Like a serious hangover. :o I wasn't in trouble , but could see the US attitude and I just didn't have a future. Glad some dreams do come true. :D Thanks for a home like Thailand. :D

DJ Moore, why are your posts always in a funny font, that is difficult for everyone to read?

=======================================

I apologize once again................

Utilizing the tools given here, I wanted to be a bit original. I have gotten a number of complaints. :o

I will now conform, and just use the default...... Again sorry...........DJM