Swimming Pool Suitable For Children ?

bod

The Eco Resort has a really nice pool and a large shallow part ...I believe you can pay 100 bhat a person to use if you are not a guest...google Imm Eco or Eco resort...Im sure there are many pools

fyi, one of the first things to teach your child is not to pee in pool...;)

many apartments have pools like my place but I don't want to have to share the pool with more folks, sorry...look around for apartments as an example people at my place have to pay 40 bhat to use pool even residents

Thanks !

If you are on the north side of the city, look at Baan Tanawan and the pool/gym there. They have a dedicated toddlers pool as well. They will also sort your children out for lessons as well.

Directions:- head out the Maejo rd, just past Roum Chop market there is a row of shops, at the end of this row turn left. You then have to halt at the barrier and tell the guard where you are going. When he lets you in just keep going straight ahead some 500m and its just on on the left hand side of the road.

Hope this helps.

The Eco Resort has a really nice pool and a large shallow part ...I believe you can pay 100 bhat a person to use if you are not a guest...google Imm Eco or Eco resort...Im sure there are many pools

fyi, one of the first things to teach your child is not to pee in pool...;)

many apartments have pools like my place but I don't want to have to share the pool with more folks, sorry...look around for apartments as an example people at my place have to pay 40 bhat to use pool even residents

Edited by elektrified

Moo Baan Wang Tan has a 25m pool with (Thai) swimming lessons available in the mornings and evenings

40/20 baht non residents

David

Thanks, David ! Could you give me the directions to the swimming pool ?

Moo Baan Wang Tan has a 25m pool with (Thai) swimming lessons available in the mornings and evenings

40/20 baht non residents

David

Hi

go up the Hang Dong road past the Big C crossroads

at the next 7/11 turn into the next soy on the left (Opposite a massive Sony Bravia hoarding)

Go left at the next junction

Go right at the next small fork in the rd, This is BWT gate

Go straight through and straight on

the pool/restaurant/office complex is about 1km down on the right

David

40/20 baht non residents

David

Hi

go up the Hang Dong road past the Big C crossroads

at the next 7/11 turn into the next soy on the left (Opposite a massive Sony Bravia hoarding)

Go left at the next junction

Go right at the next small fork in the rd, This is BWT gate

Go straight through and straight on

the pool/restaurant/office complex is about 1km down on the right

David

Thanks, David !