Which Tv Service

I like to watch UK football and F1. Also English documentary's and news. I asked the salesman in homeshop and when my service was installed found it mostly Thai soapies with a smattering of UK football. Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced service. Thank you.

Talk to them at PSI, Managers name is Polchat, (they provide good service) It's just south of Tesco Chawang on same side, perhaps 100 to 200 metres,

They do a number of satellite systems, True, Astro & I see them working occasionally on the Samui Cable systems (I think it is?) next door to me... so they have choices...

Problem is if you want something for not much money you probably won't get much, that is in English anyway! :o

It depends on what UK Football you want..

You can get a very basic True Visions Package if you want to watch the Big 4 which are Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea but if you wnat to watch other Club's who are less popular than the Big 4 that are aspiring to get to their level, such as Man City who will do this Year, then you'd need a more expensive Package that gives you a few more Channels.

If you're lookign to watch Clubs where there is little to no interest in, in Thailand, like Wigan, Bolton & T*ttingham etc, then you'd need the Platinum Package so you get all of the Channels offered which will gurantee you EVERY Premiership Game there is LIVE.

:)

UBC/.Truevisions top package will give you all your premiership match's, you'll also get the F1 Grand Prix's, BBC world news and a few other programmes.

Astro will give you most of the premiership footy and F!, there are some good documentary channels on it, you also get some old episodes of UK soaps

c/nation st and emmerdale.

There is also a guy here on Samui who can install you all UK sky BBC and ITV stations its 500 baht install and 2000 baht a month, the only problem with this is you have to be up late

or early for that matter as all programes are uk timing. ie Emmerdale will be on around 2am.

a good option is to do like my Mrs and just download all the stuff you want to watch via the internet put it on a memory stick and play through your Dvd player, at any time you like.

UBC/.Truevisions top package will give you all your premiership match's, you'll also get the F1 Grand Prix's, BBC world news and a few other programmes.

Astro will give you most of the premiership footy and F!, there are some good documentary channels on it, you also get some old episodes of UK soaps

There is also a guy here on Samui who can install you all UK sky BBC and ITV stations its 500 baht install and 2000 baht a month, the only problem with this is you have to be up late

or early for that matter as all programes are uk timing. ie Emmerdale will be on around 2am.

a good option is to do like my Mrs and just download all the stuff you want to watch via the internet put it on a memory stick and play through your Dvd player, at any time you like.

Many thanks to you all for the good info. I really need to get organised for when Southampton gets into Premiership in a couple of seasons time :rolleyes::D

Many thanks to you all for the good info. I really need to get organised for when Southampton gets into Premiership in a couple of seasons time :rolleyes::D

You'll have more than a couple of season's to wait for that!! :redcard2: