Where Can I Buy A Small Fold Up Travelling Wheelchair

nattydread

i have recently had an accident and have to stay off my feet for 2 months,,,,,,,,,i live in a 30 sqmetre condo so a small collapsible wheelchair would be ideal..i dont even need it to be self propelled or have big rear wheels,just something that i can move around in or my g/f push to the taxi if we go out.........everything i have seen so far has been far too big for my needs so does anyone know a shop that does them here in CM or elsewhere..............thank u so much

post-92214-0-96220400-1299592425_thumb.j

post-92214-0-08193000-1299592449_thumb.j

Facino's Pharmacy on the main road to the Arcade Bus station has a large showroom of products for the disabled. They are in a large corner building on the North East corner of Hotel Tung Road (I think) You can also check their website at www.facino.co.th

Facino's Pharmacy on the main road to the Arcade Bus station has a large showroom of products for the disabled. They are in a large corner building on the North East corner of Hotel Tung Road (I think) You can also check their website at www.facino.co.th

thanks..........went their today but didnt see anything sutaible.mybe i will ask them about their other branches

Several places on Suthep Rd., across from the CMU Hospital, on the left as you're going up the hill, about 1 km from the moat.

Or maybe ask someone at the Grumpy Old Men bars.

Yes, there is a pretty complete pharmacy and medical supply store across the street from Suan Dok, south side of Suthep. They should have it or should be able to get one quickly.

Pharma Choice on Suthep is a good choice, if all else fails, I have a good American fold-up wheelchair you are welcome to use for free. I can't sell it to you because I still need it sometimes, but not often. :)